Thursday, December 31, 2009

New post- new year...almost

OK. So I was right. I suck at posting! It's only been over 5 months since my last post! So... new year , ne goals, and hopefully new posts.
Update in short....Jake did come to live with us full time in August- no custody fight. She realized it was futile. Big blessing! We moved to a new house September first and we are enjoying our new neighbors and new ward here. I finished my first semester of college...yes I lived through it! I still suck at math and still have 3 more semesters of it but I will get through it! Lost my grandma Evans the last week of August and lost my grandma Anderson the first week of December. Alot of ups and downs. Looking forward to 2010 and some good changes.
Planning to join my sister and hubby on a plan to get in shape and healthy. I'm so done being unhappy with my weight and how I feel about my appearence!
Some changes with the family and our foundation. Our son Danny left Tuesday the 29th for basic training in the Army. Our son Blake is signing his papers for the Airforce next week. Very mixed feelings about this. I am so proud of them but not happy about the way things are right now- or WHO is in charge of what happens to my boys, where they go and whether they will be safe. I don't have a very good feeling about it. It sucks when your kids grow up and you have to sit back and watch them make thier own decisions!
Blake will be stepping down as president of the Four of Hearts foundation and I don't think we will replace him. The foundation will continue to raise money and make plans to help children in Guatemala and locally in the coming year, we will be working with an orphanage near Lake Atitklan in Gutemala as well as the nearby villages and the children there. We will alos plan to do as we did this year and sponsor families locally for Christmas. I will be spending meore time planning stuff and trying to get things done but I hope all of the boys stay enthusiastic about it and continue to work hard.
I will try to keep up to date on this blog and my other goals this coming year and look forward to sharing the adventures to come!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Kara Herron said...

Haha! Ok, try to keep this up. It's a great way to keep everyone up to date. Your blog, by-the-way, is listed on the Anderson Family Blog. You should go and read the funny story Uncle Rod submitted. It's on the blog now. http://andersonposterity.blogspot.com/

Our wedding - April 13, 2001

Our wedding - April 13, 2001
A new begining

Our family in the beginning

Our family in the beginning

Our family- February '07

Our family- February '07
Our Eternal Family

Our Princess Ellie

Our Princess Ellie

Our grandbaby Cambria

Our grandbaby Cambria